Monday - Friday 6:15 to 11 am
Weekdays, doors open at 5:30 am. Instruction begins at 6:15.
Last start time 9:45.
Sundays 9:00 to 11:00 am
Sundays, doors open at 8 am. Instruction begins at 9.
Last start time 10:15.
Led Primary Series Classes
First and Third Friday of each month.
Class: 6:30 to 8 am
Students need not have completed Primary Series to attend.
No classes on the days of the New and Full moon.
Bookmark our Online Calendar to keep up to date on moon days, led primary series classes, holidays, etc.
- Beginners should allow 45-60 mins for their first few classes.
- Wear comfortable, light weight clothing, bring a towel and be prepared to sweat.
- Personal hygiene is an integral part of your yoga practice! Please
arrive having showered.
- Please ensure your mat, rug, towel and other yoga gear are clean and odor free. Your fellow yogis will thank you!
- Please refrain from wearing any scented products (perfumes, deodorants, etc).
- Please refrain from wearing lotions, moisturizers or oils (slippery skin impedes safe adjustments).
- Please bring a towel if you'd like to use the shower.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach.
- Please communicate any injuries or illnesses to the teacher.
- Enjoy your practice :).